Assignment 3 Feedback

It was my first time using audacity and experimenting with sound. I wasn't very confident with my material that was presented but I received helpful feedback. When my sound was played a couple things were brought to my attention. My classmates and myself agreed that the pitch needed to be worked on because it was just a loud screech. I went for the approach of a cross country or track race but as I changed the pitched someone said it was interesting that the pitch created a change in imagination. The crowd started from cheering and rooting for the runner and as the pitch changed it sounded as if the crowd was chasing the runner with pitchforks. I found that very interesting and unique. This critique helped get my imagination going to improve my work with sound.

Comments